Product Inventory remake
At the end of 2018 I was asked to create an inventory system for someone that wanted to document what they owned. They couldn't find a system that had the features they wanted. So I did create it, it works fine and is still active and functional today. However, the project is written in PHP and is a mess. Since then I've learnt a lot more about realtional databases and how to properly design them, so I recreated the entire system in C++ and Qt.
Currently the filtering options aren't implemented, but the table generation, category loading and database management settings work.
The entire interface in the filter tab
The database tab
The source code can be found in my git repo.