New server, now running my own e-mail server
The world still exists, amazing.
have spent the last two days setting up and configuring a new server that will, in-time replace the one I was once using for everything.
- LAMP server (Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- IRC Server
- ZNC IRC bouncer
- Multiple adminstration panels
- My personal website/blog
- tankfootball.com and its website (the owner has to do his part yet)
- Properly secured SSH/SFTP
- Mail server (virus scanning, spam filters, etc)
- xmx.fyi image hosting (still running on the old server)
- dummiesman.com (I need his cooperation, but he isn't responding)
- MySQL database migration (I am really just too lazy for this now)
I do need help however.
I need to know what e-mail hosting websites/services tag my email as spam/junk, it'd be great if you could send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org naming the service you are using, i'll then reply and get you to tell me if it was junked or set as spam!
Services known to mark my e-mail as spam/junk:
- Outlook/Live mail