CS:GO Stats viewer
For the past week or so I have been working on a new project that displays a users Counter Strike: Global Offensive in-game statistics.
Using Steam's API a user is given access to an abundant amount of statistics about a given users Steam account and in-game information, in the case of a Valve owned title CS:GO, much of this information is of great importance to a player trying to improve their overall skill and performance.
I have utilised this API to its full advantage and have designed a multi-platform program that can present this information to you in a user-friendly manner.
This project was written using C++ and the QT framework, the code is open source and available on GitHub.
- Profile selection - choose, edit, delete and save any number of users for quick access to their statistics. These profiles are written to file and saved for later use. (select the user you want to view from the dropdown menu)
- In-depth Weapon statistics including the total number of kills, shots, hit and your shots/hits ratio.
- In-depth Map statistics including total rounds played, rounds lost/win and the ratio of wins to losses.
- Generic Steam profile statistics such as your profile picture, username, real name and time played in CS:GO
- Other important CS:GO information such as MVPs earned, total kills achieved, total deaths and your kill/death ratio.
Here is what the UI currently looks like - there are three copies open, one showing my main CS:GO account, the other my alt and the last the user interfaces for selecting and editing users stored on disc.